Knysna 2009

Welcome to Gary, Lesley and Hena's BLOG !

Friday 19 June 2009

Sinethemba closed today due to staff shortages...a real shame.


But the sun is shining and the temperature must be approaching 30 degrees !

The three of us breakfasted in downtown Knsyna and then parted for the day.
Hena and Lesley are currently on a horseback safari and have been promised the opportunity of seeing everything from giraffes to cats...so they'll tell of their adventures at some point I'm sure...
I have just returned from a run down to Thesen Island where I sat in the sun and read. Thesen Island is a gated community of very rich South Africans all living in huge houses with private marinas. Although an aesthetically pleasing place I am far happier spending my days in the township which is but a mile or so away. I'll leave you to make any judgements and comparisons here. .

OK; enjoy the day...and once again many thanks to you all for your continued support.

Gary, Lesley and Hena

0 comments:

Post a Comment